In the meantime, enjoy the responses I have made to other prompts.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Some Sunday morning limericks - the rhyming word is hound


For searching they brought out the hound
“The best-sniffing hunt dog around!”
But instead of the punk
It uncovered a skunk
And the stench from its spray was profound!

********

We went to a breeder I found
And purchased a highly-bred hound.
It had issues galore
And we paid so much more.
Our next dog will come from the pound.

********


Though in practice I don’t like to hound
There are moments I have to, I’ve found.
Like when neighbors complain
Of our jungle terrain
I feel like I have to expound.


https://www.facebook.com/madkane?fref=nf&pnref=story

I have been participating in Mad Kane's Limerick-off for a number of years now. I figure I may as well post them on my blog. With school still in session and no one pushing me to write, my creative juices are not flowing as well these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment